3 Answers
    Jul 27, 2016 12:30:35 GMT 5.5

Hi, 
    in many cases we need to create two different room in the same solution. For example uno room for the Server and one room for the network racks or for the Storage. 
    Is it possible to create two (or more) different rooms in the same solution? 

Thanks a lot. 

Aug 3, 2016 16:33:48 GMT 5.5

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for sharing your use case on multiple room usage. We are currently working on a prototype to bring similar functionality in Design Tools.
    We are aiming to enable multi design for one ISX number so that you can create multiple rooms and generate one single quote with different CTO and configuration reports.

So far, we have tried introducing this feature with Uniflair configurator which is available in US and Canada regions. We did receive mixed feedback on that and are currently evaluating its feasibility. We will keep you updated on its progress via Release communication methods.

Please let me know if you would like to participate in user test events for this functionality.

With Regards
    Biswanath Barik

Aug 9, 2016 13:03:09 GMT 5.5

Thanks a lot for your update about the multiple rooms.
    Will be a pleasure to partecipate in a user test and give my feedback.

Aug 9, 2016 15:04:14 GMT 5.5

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for your update. I will add your name in user test list for this funstionality.

Best regards,
    Ravi.