2 Answers
    Jan 9, 2018 22:01:38 GMT 5.5

ISX0001488769 - trying to add QSKU to ISX solution along with text in Additional Notes box to describe the QSKU scope of work.  System does not allow me to add notes.  Is very important that the customer see notes in Additional Notes box.  Need to correct this problem as soon as possible.

Jan 10, 2018 19:09:37 GMT 5.5

Bot Team
    I talked with James about this, If I type a word or a few work the designer add the Qsku, but when I tried to add only one paragraph of like 3 or 4 lines
    the designer did not add the Qsku nor gave me any error, saying that you are over the limit of how many words you can add to the additional note box.

So the designer need to give an error for what ever reason, if it can not add the Qsku.
    Please investigate and fix, You can contact me if you need to.

Jan 12, 2018 15:24:17 GMT 5.5

Hello James and Reyes,

We could figure out the issue and have created an Issue Report in our internal Issue Tracking System (JIRA). Your Jira# DP-7526.

The development team will work on your issue from our internal Issue Tracking System (JIRA) based upon the prioritization. Once resolved, we will be notifying you on the status.

Best regards,
    Ravi.