2 Answers
    Jun 4, 2018 13:33:09 GMT 5.5

Hi !

Today I find the new "feature" of ISXD application

I need to configure the Galaxy VM UPS with external SBP (bypass panel).

In ISX I choose the power for 200kVA and add the max.capacity by 200kVA.

The system must add the GVM 200kVA parallel mode UPS and I can choose to add the external bypass panel for 200kVA (the max.capacity power).

Now, the ISXD add only SINGLE UPS, independent of my choice and disable the option of choosing the bypass panel.

Configuration is simple, but now I need to use the configuration team to do simple ISX. And spend more time.

Attachments:

GVM.JPG

Jun 11, 2018 11:31:06 GMT 5.5

Hi Rael,

If I understand correctly you want us to enable option to select external system bypass for single UPS?

Best,
    Ravi.

Jun 11, 2018 14:08:13 GMT 5.5

Hi Ravi!

No,I want to enable option to select external system bypass for parallel UPS

As you can see on the picture (attached in request), the system cant enable option to select bypass with option of extended power capacity (for group of UPS or for one UPS in parallel mode).

Rules are simple:

Single UPS (GVM single type) must be work without SBP-panel (because has internal). In ISXD it works!

One GVM UPS (parallel type) must be work with SBP-panel (because hasn't internal). In ISXD it doesnt work (I can select the SBP option)

1+1 GVM scheme (single + parallel type) must be work without SBP-panel (because single UPS has internal). In ISXD it works!

For 2 and more GVM UPS we need to use common SBP-panel. In ISXD it doesn't work (I can select the SBP option).

I hope, I describe all situation with GVM-configurations